- Cristina Gârbacea and Evangelos Kanoulas. “A Systematic Analysis of Sentence Update Detection for Temporal Summarization.” In Proceedings of the 39th Conference on Information Retrieval ECIR 2017, Aberdeen, UK.
- Cristina Gârbacea and Evangelos Kanoulas. “The University of Amsterdam (ILPS.UvA) at TREC 2015 Temporal Summarization Track.”, In Proceedings of the 24th Text REtrieval Conference (TREC 2015). 2015, NIST Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.
- Daan Odijk, Cristina Gârbacea, Thomas Schoegje, Laura Hollink, Victor de Boer, Kees Ribbens, and Jacco van Ossenbruggen. “Supporting Exploration of Historical Perspectives Across Collections.”, In Research and Advanced Technology for Digital Libraries, pp. 238-251. Springer International Publishing, 2015, Poznan, Poland.
- Cristina Gârbacea, Daan Odijk, David Graus, Isaac Sijaranamual, and Maarten de Rijke. “Combining Multiple Signals for Semanticizing Tweets: University of Amsterdam at #Microposts2015.”, In Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Making Sense of Microposts at the 24th International World Wide Web Conference, WWW 2015, Florence, Italy.
- Cristina Gârbacea, Manos Tsagkias, and Maarten de Rijke. “Feature Selection and Data Sampling Methods for Learning Reputation Dimensions: The University of Amsterdam at RepLab 2014.”, In Proceedings of CLEF 2014 Conference and Labs of the Evaluation Forum, no. 1180, pp. 1479-1490. CLEF, 2014, Sheffield, UK.
- Cristina Gârbacea, Manos Tsagkias, and Maarten de Rijke. “Detecting the Reputation Polarity of Microblog Posts.”, In ECAI 2014: 21st European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 18-22 August 2014, Prague, Czech Republic: including Prestigious Applications of Intelligent Systems (PAIS 2014): proceedings Vol. 263. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications (pp. 339-334). IOS Press, 2014.